Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Can't Take No More

Homework, that is. A little over 3,000 words and 15 pages of essay writing later....I've hit my wall. I don't want to do anymore homework. And yet, I don't really have a choice. Why do teachers have to hit so hard with homework right before the holidays? That's always how it goes.

Our dishwasher is broken and I spent 2 hours after work today hand-washing all of our dirty dishes. Yes, that was our fault for letting them pile up too high. I also managed to stab my thumb with a fork while trying to wash it. I didn't think that a fork could do so much damage to skin, but I thought wrong.

I feel like everyone else has gone home for Thanksgiving already and I'm stuck here working until 3:30 on Wednesday. I just can't take no more. I wish it were Thanksgiving already.

No comments:

Post a Comment