Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cry Me A River

I apologize for not being a frequent enough Blogger. Soon, when I'm feeling better again, I'll update you on all of the goodness that is going on in my life. Trust me, there's a lot of goodness.

However, right now that happy stuff has been clouded over by the fact that I have Bronchitis. I've had it since last Thursday and I'm getting so annoyed with it. I forgot just how long Bronchitis usually takes me out of life. I haven't gotten it since high school, but whenever I got it in high school I usually missed school for about a week and a half. Now, being the busy, working woman, college student that I am: I don't have TIME to be out for a week and a half. But here I am: Day 6 and counting. Not only do I have Bronchitis, but I've acquired some sort of wretched migraine that keeps me from functioning when it hits.

So that's life right now. Sorry for the venting session. I know you're all probably thinking, "Cry me a river," but thanks for reading anyway. :) And I promise that once I feel better, I will share some bits and pieces of goodness with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment