Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello, world! I'm back!

Oh yes, I'm SO back!

The migraine lifted yesterday evening. It was the most lovely feeling that I have ever felt. I had been walking around unable to focus on anything because of that silly migraine. But now, it is gone. It's still a little head ache-y, but I can definitely handle a head ache.

Well, on Monday I went home (to Visalia) after I got sent home early from work for sounding too sick. It was lovely. Mother cooked the most delicious roast dinner annnnd I got to cuddle with my dog, Diego while I took naps. It was good for my soul, although I didn't really get much better after that. Wednesday my family came to Fresno and we had dinner at BJ's...delissshhhhh-ousness! Pizookies are ah-mazing. And so is family time.

I might go take a nap right now. I have a short-term Bible class this weekend. It's only this weekend, but that means that I get to learn about the book of Matthew from 6-10 pm tonight and all of the wonderful day tomorrow. Could be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment