Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[Fall]ing For You

So here I sit, eating my grilled panini and warm bowl of vegetable soup. This is a perfect fall meal. Rain is splattering against my window. I can smell the scent of wet cement wafting through an open window. It is fall. Fall is in the air. I love fall. And I am happy.

Today I had to be at work at 6:45 in the am. That was slightly unfortunate. Honestly, it took a lot of praying over this day for me to be as awake and joyful as I was. I also had to work a little bit later because I played program representative/admissions counselor for FPU'S Degree Completion program today at Willow International (a JC in Clovis). People flow was not too heavy, so it got a bit boring; however, when students did talk to me I loved it! I was supposed to sing in the choir for a Michael W. Smith concert at the Fresno Fair tonight, but because of the rain the concert was cancelled. So now I am ditching class (don't worry, I'm making up for it by attending the Thursday night option) and I am sitting here blogging about life when I should be doing homework. I promised that I would try to be more loyal to my blog though-so I am! But now I should probably go and get some work accomplished.

So here I sit, empty dishes in front of me. That was a perfect fall meal. Rain is splattering against my window. I can smell the scent of wet cement wafting through an open window. It is fall. Fall is in the air. I love fall. And I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment