Monday, October 12, 2009

Ultimate Frizzzzzzzz

I have not written on here in THEEEE longest time ever. So sorry about that. BUT...here's life lately: I moved to Clovis and I'm working at the front desk at FPU's North Fresno Center. I absolutely love my job. It's been such a blessing-from the amount of hours to the staff that I get to work with. Plus, it kind of reminds me of my Ambassador days at BIOLA. Actual school has been wonderful as well. I have class one night a week for 4 hours, so it's completely ideal because it allows me to work a lot during the day. My housemates are the best. I'm making a lot of friends. I get to attend Fresno State volleyball games and women's soccer games, as well as Fresno Monster (hockey team) games for free because I have friends who play on all 3! It's so much fun. Getting to watch sports for free, yes please.

Tonight we played Ultimate Frisbee at our house. We invited pretty much anyone and everyone over to play after church tonight. I think we figured that about 40 people showed up to play. We went and played on the lawn in our neighborhood and we had a light-up frisbee. Aftewards we came back to our house and hung out/ate brownies. I met so many cool, new people-it was the greatest! Well, it is 10 'til 1 am and I have to get up at 6:20 am-so that's my cue to go to bed! I'm going to be trying really hard to be keeping up with my blog better from now on. But for now, I'm out. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment