Monday, May 4, 2009

Shout Out

First of all, I'd like to thank Pastor Joel for aiding me in the titling of my blog. He pretty much named my blog for me, actually. I was talking to Margery (secretary in the office at church) and Pastor Joel about how I wanted to start a blog, but couldn't think of a title. Pastor Joel stood there for a second, "Hmmmm....how about Bri's Bumblings? Like 'mumblings' except with a 'b'?" Well, as you can see, I decided that I liked it. Voilá....my blog is born. And, you might notice that my blog says things such as "Por Briána" and at the bottom it says "Leer Más." Yeah, I got this blog template from a Spanish website. The first means "By B" and the second means "Read More" if anyone is Spanish illiterate.

Secondly, what will this blog be about? Life, love and happiness. Mostly life, though. I just wanted a place to share my thoughts & update people on life.

That's it for now....I think I have Swine Flu (not really, but I don't feel very well). And I have a paper due tomorrow at 7:40 a.m. (which I haven't quite started on yet). Toodles.

B

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the prop's!! Of course, now when someone googles my name it will show up in your blog.... not sure that is a good thing....

    ReplyDelete