Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduating

Life has been crazzzyyyyy these past few months. First, I graduated in December. Yesterday, Austin graduated from high school and next Friday, Caleb will be graduating from 8th grade. I've discovered a new hobby in the midst of these graduations: I like making invitations/announcements! I've always been enthralled with photography and paper products, so I suppose that it shouldn't come as a surprise that I enjoy making invites. Here are the things that I've created for the graduates (The big blank spaces are where the party details were; however, I'd rather not have you randomly showing up any my house so I covered the info.):
(Photography by Scott Boss, Card Design by Bri)
(Photography & Card Design by Bri)

(Photography by Tricia & Scott Boss, Card Design by Bri)

It's been fun. Both making these cards and journeying through life with these boys. I've enjoyed watching our relationships strengthen as we all get older. I've enjoyed watching my brothers becoming who God has intended them to be. Turns out, they're pretty funny. I love them a ton and couldn't imagine life without them. I thank God every time I think of them and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for their lives. Congratulations to all classes of 2011!

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'" -Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment