Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Baby!

One of my co-workers and best friends (she was formerly my admissions advisor) at Fresno Pacific is having a baby! So we had ourselves a grand old time and threw a ladybug-themed baby shower for Mary-Anne and growing Miss Malia. I wasn't sold on the ladybug theme when Mary-Anne told me about it, but it all came together and I LOVED the final product.

If you don't know this about me, then you should...I love parties and I love crafts. I love these two items so much that I'm trying to figure out a way to make a living off of event planning...but that's a work in progress. :) Anyway, I started making crafts for the party and once Mary-Anne saw my crafts, she asked if I would mind making more. Of course I didn't mind! So, I'm finally providing you with a blog filled with pictures. Below are pictures from the baby shower. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment