Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home-Style Eatin'


I feel like I've really been slacking on this whole blog thing. It's not that I don't have anything to bumble about...it's just that it makes me tired to think about bumbling more than I already do. :) Last weekend I went to SLO with Mom and Noah because Noah had a baseball tourney there (Rob, Dad & Austin stayed home because Rob had a baseball tourney here.) SLO was wonderful-nothing like a weekend getaway to rejuvenate someone-especially when it was only 80 degrees there and 106 here! We ate breakfast one of the mornings at a place called Apple Farms. It was delicious! Food was awesome and the plates were enormous. Plus, they had the most fabulous gift shop that kept us entertained while we were waiting to be seated. There's hardly anything I like more than cute gift shops and homey restaurants! Noah's team got first in the tournament-it was the state qualifier so that means that they are going to state playoffs.


Today I went to Bravo Farms for my "good-bye staff" lunch with the staff members at First CRC. I love them all-they're the reason why I'll miss that job. :) But, I love Bravo Farms because of its good ol'-down home-country feel. And they've got goats, a parrot & a rabbit now which I love. So yes, favorite place ever, probably.

Tonight, I went to DeGroot's house and watched a movie outside. Honestly, I don't even know what movie it was but it was hilarious. Really dumb, but really funny. It's always nice to be able to just hang out with friends and chill for a while. I feel like I'm going, going, going too much sometimes and being with friends seems to rejuvenate me. :)

Well, it's almost midnight. I have yet to shower. And I need to be awake at 5:30 tomorrow morning. blehhhh. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment